Wednesday 2 February 2011

She said. He said.



Comments from a recent evening of Marriage Preparation.
5 couples. All Co-habiting.

She said: I was intrigued at the prospect of doing some marriage preparation. At the end of the evening I feel reassured and motivated.
He said: I felt just ok about coming on the evening but now that I have been here I feel motivated.
She said: I was nervous about coming to the evening. Now, having been here I feel excited.
He said: I was intrigued at the thought of coming. I now feel reassured.

She said: I enjoyed having time to sit and talk with my fiancée. This evening has given us loads of ideas of things to discuss at home.
He said: This has been a very useful evening. It has highlighted some important aspects that are critical in daily life.

“Love Well. Live Well” – Key Skills For A Healthy Relationship.
2 hours which could make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment